AlgomaTrad Family Camp terms and conditions
- No fee adjustments will be made in the case of late arrival or early departure.
- Cancellation refunds are available up to July 15 minus a 10% administrative fee. Cancellations after July 15 will receive an 85% refund.
- Resident (overnight) children campers under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by a parent/Guardian who is a registered camper. Children are the responsibility of the parent or Guardian at all times.
- Everyone must register, sign waivers and pay before the beginning of Camp.
- Only registered campers, staff, and volunteers are allowed to camp on site.
- The AlgomaTrad Family Camp reserves the right to expel, at any time, registrants deemed to be behaving in a way that threatens the safety and/or well being of themselves or others, or who place at risk the property or other registrants. Refunds will not be granted in this case.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy at the AlgomaTrad Centre.
- The AlgomaTrad Family Camp cannot be held responsible for loss, theft or damage of belongings.
- While considerable precautions are taken to secure the safety of registrants, AlgomaTrad Family Camp cannot assume liability in the event of sickness or accident. Adequate health insurance is recommended.
- AlgomaTrad has your permission to respectfully use images of you or your family’s for future presentations, funding, and advertising.
By registering for AlgomaTrad Family Camp, you agree to discharge AlgomaTrad, its staff, and volunteers from any claims for damages or personal injury which may result from you or your family’s participation in the AlgomaTrad Family Camp.
You and/or your family also agree to conduct yourselves according to any and all AlgomaTrad Family Camp COVID Guidelines and Public Health directives from the provincial and federal governments.
Thank you for your efforts to make AlgomaTrad a safe, welcoming, and joyful community.