General info about AlgomaTrad Family Camp 2021
AlgomaTrad Camp 2021 is a residential camp. At this time, we only offer basic camping at the AlgomaTrad Centre (see below). For those not interested in camping, motel and B&B information can be found under the Accommodations page.
All workshops, meals, jam sessions, mini-concerts, and programming occur at the AlgomaTrad Centre, 1249 F&G Line, Richards Landing, St. Joseph Island, Ontario. The Wednesday, August 11rh evening Staff Concert will take place at the Richards Landing Centennial Grounds and will be open to the public – Public Health regulations for masking and distancing at outdoor events will be followed.
Information about our instructors/performers can be found on the Team page. Workshop schedules will be available soon – let us know your main areas of interest and study when you register and we’ll do our best to make sure it is on the schedule!
2021 Registration Fees
|Full Registrant||WorkTrade||Daycamper – Lunch only|
|Accompanying spouse or parent||$450||N/A|
- FULL registration includes all meals, workshops, evening programming and camping.
- FULL registration with WORKTRADE is a reduced fee for up to 2 hours of work exchange each day.
- Full fee for Accompanying spouse or parent includes all meals, Gathering, and evening events.
- Daycamper registration includes lunch, workshops, and evening programming. Day campers 4 – 7 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian at all times. **Please inquire if Parent/Guardian would like to purchase lunch.
- Children 3 years and under are welcome at no extra cost, but there is no specific programming for this age group.
The Nicholas Missere Bursary Fund is a needs-based bursary fund. Please inquire about availability.
Camping, either in a tent or in a trailer, is the only onsite option for accommodation at the AlgomaTrad Centre. Registrants 13 and under must be accompanied by parent/guardian. Please contact us if you are between the ages of 14 and 18 and would like to attend the Camp without a parent/guardian. There is potable water, washrooms, and showers onsite but there are no water/sewage hook ups. Electrical outlets are limited and restricted to light use (no AC).
Covid-19 and AlgomaTrad Family Camp 2021 Guidelines
Under the guidance of Algoma Public Health, we have prepared detailed AlgomaTrad Family Camp 2021 COVID Guidelines. When you register you will be required to state that you have read, understand, and will follow these guidelines.
I can’t attend camp this year but I still want to SUPPORT the growth, development, and vision of AlgomaTrad.