Employment Opportunity, June 2023- Part-Time Program Technical Coordinator
AlgomaTrad Now Accepting Resumes – June 2023
Program Technical Coordinator, AlgomaTrad Hybrid Program/Event Delivery Initiative
The Program Technical Coordinator will work with AlgomaTrad’s Artistic Directors to:
• Create videos for marketing and archival purposes and present online streaming of AlgomaTrad events, concerts, and programs
• Help design and implement a training program for the organization’s volunteers and program participants in the use of various equipment for creating videos and presenting online streaming of events/concerts/programs, including but not limited to the use of cameras, switcher, microphones, editing software, sound equipment, etc
• Mentor program participants in real time at organization events/concerts/programs
• Help produce manuals, instructional videos, how-to documents etc, for hybrid program/event delivery strategies and approaches for future use by AlgomaTrad employees and volunteers.
The Applicant should:
• Have professional experience with sound and video equipment, online streaming, use of Zoom and social communication platforms, and conducting interviews.
• Be able to train participants and help deliver and host programming in a rural region with poor internet infrastructure.
• Be available for and comfortable with mentoring program participants during organization events, concerts, and programs
• Be community-minded and comfortable working with all ages online and in-person.
• Be familiar with and understand the mission and mandate of AlgomaTrad.
• Have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel to Central Algoma region (Sault Ste. Marie to Blind River, including St. Joseph Island
• Be able to work 750 flexible hours between July 01, 2023 and June 30, 2024 (app. 15hrs/week for 50 weeks). Some evening and weekend hours are required.
English/French Bilingualism is an asset.
The wage for this position is $40/hour.
Resumes accepted by email or mail until Friday, June 23, 2023, 4:30PM. Not all applicants will be asked to be interviewed.
Technical Coordinator Resume
340 McKinnon Side Rd
Desbarats, ON P0R 1E0
More info: 705 971 4800
AlgomaTrad operates in compliance with Public Health orders and guidelines.
Position is funded by the Government of Canada under the Community Services Recovery Fund. Poste est financé par le gouvernement du Canada sous le Fonds de relance des services communautaires.