1. No fee adjustments will be made in the case of late arrival or early departure,
2. Resident (overnight) children campers under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by a parent/Guardian who is a registered camper. Children are the responsibility of the parent or Guardian at all times.
3. Everyone must register, sign waivers and pay before the beginning of camp or before the gathering on the first night.
4. For safety reasons, only registered campers or volunteers are allowed to camp on site.
5. AlgomaTrad attempts to create an atmosphere of community and in this regard all campers will be encouraged to participate in Dining Hall preparation and clean up and Camp Site maintenance.
6. The Algoma Traditional Music and Dance Family Camp reserves the right to expel, at any time, registrants deemed to be behaving in a way that threatens the safety and/or well being of themselves or others, or who place at risk the property or other registrants. Refunds will not be granted in this case.
7. There is a NO Smoking policy on the AlgomaTrad Centre site or at any of the sites being used for workshops, dances, and concerts.
9. The Algoma Traditional Music and Dance Family Camp cannot be held responsible for loss, theft or damage of belongings.
10. While considerable precautions are taken to secure the safety of registrants to AlgomaTrad 2021, The Algoma Traditional Music and Dance Family Camp cannot assume liability in the event of sickness or accident. Adequate health insurance is recommended.
11. The Algoma Traditional Music and Dance Family Camp reserves the right to use your or your family’s image for future presentations, funding, and advertising without any further approval or payment to you.
By registering for AlgomaTrad Family Camp 2021, you agree to discharge AlgomaTrad, its staff, and volunteers from any claims for damages or personal injury which may result from you or your family’s participation in the AlgomaTrad Family Camp 2021.